Wholesale E&S Insurance Producer/Broker
Satellite positions available for the following states: KS, AR, IL, MO
WGA is a Midwest wholesale/brokerage for hard to place commercial insurance coverage. We are seeking experienced commercial E&S Producer/Brokers for our company. Prior Insurance experience is mandatory, E&S experience preferred, but not required.
Positions available immediately. This position requires strong relationship building skills to work with our targeted carriers, retail insurance agents, and internal producers. Only those with proven performance in this career path should apply.
- Strong knowledge and experience of property and casualty insurance. P&C License is preferred, but not required.
- History of business development and submissions from direct production responsibilities.
- Must be sales driven, “people person” who likes to establish new relationships while learning communication strategies and sales methods.
- Experienced in Word, Excel, Outlook and Adobe Reader. Ability to quickly learn new programs and applications.
- Skilled in business writing and problems/situation analysis.
- Energetic, self-motivated individuals who are goal oriented and can thrive in a team environment.
- Strong desire to learn and develop new skills.
- Work with internal WGA producers, and retail insurance agents, to develop and submit business to target markets for placement.
- Learning and building relationships with our in house rating and brokerage markets.
- Assess new business submissions and negotiate terms, by selecting the markets that can provide the most coverage at the best price.
- Following submissions through the process, to assure quotes are provided in a timely manner and negotiate with all parties involved to reach an acceptable price.
- Solicit new business through various sales and marketing techniques and begin establishing relationships within a territory utilizing agency visits, telemarketing calls and cross selling.
- Coordinate and handle administrative workflows in conjunction with support team(s) to establish accurate and prompt response to service issues.